Copyright on an open-access article in this journal is retained by the author(s). Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely for non-commercial purpose as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details, and publisher are identified.
In submitting an article to SHARE, I certify that;
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article. The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or confidence or commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- I and all co-authors agree that the article if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.